Signs of accumulated stress You may risk harming yourself.
Signs of accumulated stress
Stress is a state of pressured emotions and feelings that cause different symptoms such as anxiety, insomnia, headaches, depression, and some people may experience hallucinations. In general, each person will have their own ways of adapting and getting through it, depending on the individual’s stress management skills. But in some people who are stressed and cannot find an outlet or are stressed often. become suffering until affecting daily life It may develop into depression (Depressive disorder) or anxiety disorders (Anxiety disorders). Report from ยูฟ่าเบท
Basic observation of stress
- Insomnia Stress can result in insomnia. And if you can’t sleep for a long time, it will affect your overall physical and mental health. Starting to have depression or severe stress
- Behavior changes, not cheerful, quiet, not talking, bored, and shutting down oneself.
- Sad or anxious People who are stressed often feel sad, unhappy, or anxious about various things. until expressed through facial expressions, gestures, or words
- Stress can manifest as physical symptoms such as increased breathing or unconscious “breathing,” stomach pain, vomiting, and headaches.
- In severe cases, the patient may say they want to die. Sometimes it may sound like a joke. Therefore, you should pay more attention to the speaker. Whether such complaints are found In the world of social media or talking casually
Taking care of yourself when feeling stressed
- Try to analyze the reasons why we are stressed. and solve the problem at the root cause
- Exercise for 30 minutes at least 5 days a week.
- Get enough sleep.
- Eat nutritious food Avoid stimulating drinks.
- meet friends To talk about things that make you laugh. and venting various problems (If friends listen)
- Manage your environment to make it pleasant, such as arranging your home or work desk to relax. plant small trees or a vase of flowers to create freshness
- Watch movies and read funny or entertaining books.
If stress interferes with daily life including affecting work or affect others Seeing a psychiatrist for proper consultation and treatment is something you should definitely do. The psychiatrist will provide treatment by
- The doctor discusses the history and performs a physical examination. To make a medical diagnosis and find the cause of stress
- In cases where stress has physical effects, such as insomnia, stomach pain, or headaches, the psychiatrist may prescribe medication to relieve the symptoms.
- Counseling by a psychiatrist Specialist By communicating to create understanding and find the cause of the problem. Guidance on the right way to relieve stress
- Psychotherapy, which must be treated by a psychiatrist
Stress can happen to anyone, any gender, any age. Many people are able to manage stress on their own. Some people have people close to them to talk to and relax. But what about people who can’t handle stress? Until it interferes with daily life Both yourself and others You should see a psychiatrist for proper consultation and treatment.